February 02, 2005

Regrets

Not a good day, or at least it was a good day until about an hour ago when one of my best friend's started getting it together with my ex.

My only ex.

Not that I mind in particular, it's coming up about 11 months since me and Lucy split up and I'm rather glad that it is Aron with her and not some random bloke. Aron will take care of her.

Me and Lucy never really clicked when we were together, in fact we didn't click at all. When she broke up with me there was no feeling of anything except disappointment, and also the fact that I'd just bought her a pair of £50 earrings from Harrods, that I've never seen her wear. But that was it, I never really knew her and she certainly didn't have a clue about me. I've got to know her a lot better since, living in the same house has helped. But there was never anything there. Aron and Lucy make a lovely couple and I hope it works out for them. They both needed someone. I'm glad they've found each other.

Of course, it doesn't stop me feeling like crap.

It's not Lucy per se, it's missed opportunities. I can't say I haven't had my fair share of them, and I've passed over or screwed up every single one.

Anya, Ginger Jen's friend was eyeing me up tonight. She's a lovely person but I've focused in on one particular girl and being with almost anyone else would be a lie, certainly someone I don't really know, so I passed up yet another opportunity.

Can't help feeling I'm gonna be on the shelf all my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home