January 24, 2005

Florestan And Eusebius

I want to not care.
I want to isolate myself from everyone,
just myself with my books and my music and my words.

I want to care.
I want to take everyone in my arms and tell them that it is alright
That everything will be fine
That I can make things easier.

The more I understand, the less I know.
The more I understand the less real the world is
the less things exist.

I see every perspective, can see every angle, understand the pro's and con's of every situation
and I do what is right at the time.
Except it never is.

I want to know the ocean.

Free choice does not exist, because time has already occured.
Free choice exists because time is occuring.

No person is evil, they simply believe in their own good.

For me, good does not exist, so I must invent it.

I am Florestan and Eusebius.
Equal and opposite.
Neither right, neither wrong.

Neither in command.
Always quarreling.

At times I know nothing at all, except that I do not know even myself.

Words mean nothing at all, nor actions.
We only percieve what we wish to percieve.
And wishes cannot be altered.
Florestan percieves Eusebius and Eusebius percieves Florestan.

With hatred, contempt and pity.
Yet Eusebius aids Florestan and Florestan aids Eusebius,
Without one or other, there would be no whole.

Thus is humanity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home